Davidson Fox & Company offers excellent opportunities for motivated candidates in a fast paced, technologically advanced, and growth oriented CPA firm. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a flexible work environment, and a professional experience that will enable talented individuals to reach their full potential.
Send resumes along with a cover letter to Jesse Wheeler.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: P.O. Box 730, Binghamton, NY 13902
Full Time Professional Positions
Davidson Fox & Company has openings for entry level and experienced accountants. Potential employees must be highly motivated, a quick learner and a self starter with the ability to multi-task. Candidates should excel with time management, be deadline driven, and understand the importance of confidentiality. Duties include:
- Provide audit and other attest services to clients in a variety of industries.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Bookkeeping and assistance to clients with internal accounting records.
- Preparation of personal, fiduciary and entity tax returns for a diverse client base.
- Analysis and set up of client accounting systems.
- Research accounting and tax issues.
- Provide support in Firm's variety of other management advisory services, business valuations, forensic accounting engagements and the other vast services we provide.
- Become a trusted client resource.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in accounting, Masters Degree preferred.
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate.
- Previous work experience is preferred, although not required.
- Proficiency with technology and experience with accounting and office software.