At Davidson Fox & Company we are community-minded team with a deep rooted commitment to our nonprofit clients. Not-for-profit organizations face high expectations of transparency, corporate governance and accountability. With organizational and personal reputations on the line, you can’t afford to trust a firm that lacks the experience to guide you through.
At Davidson Fox & Company, we take your accounting, tax reporting and auditing as seriously as you do and have been serving the not-for-profit community for over 20 years. This experience provides us an understanding of the financial red tape that not-for-profits struggle with each year. We help you look beyond the numbers and provide your organization with a top-down view of your operations along with strategic recommendations with an eye towards the future.
Types of Not-for-profit Organizations We Serve:
- Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations
- Private foundations
- Scientific and educational institutions
- Economic development organizations
- Charities and social service organizations
- Professional and trade associations
- Arts and cultural organizations
Services We Provide for Not-for-profit Organizations:
- Nonprofit audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 and Government Audit Standards (Yellow-Book)
- Internal control and process evaluation
- Planned giving assistance
- Data analytics and modeling
- Outsourced CFO services
- Policy development
- Nonprofit Tax planning and compliance
- State and local tax planning including sale and use tax
- State and local tax issues
Fill out the form on this page or call 607-722-5386 to learn more about our accounting services for not-for-profit organizations in the greater Binghamton area. We’ve helped many of our not-for-profit clients maximize their bottom line by implementing our customized accounting solutions, and we will be just as dedicated to helping your organization succeed.