At Davidson Fox we are community-minded team with a deep rooted commitment to our nonprofit clients. Not-for-profit organizations face high expectations of transparency, corporate governance and accountability. With organizational and personal reputations on the line, you can’t afford to trust a firm that lacks the experience to guide you through.
At Davidson Fox, we take your accounting, tax reporting and auditing as seriously as you do and have been serving the not-for-profit community for over 20 years. This experience provides us an understanding of the financial red tape that not-for-profits struggle with each year. We help you look beyond the numbers and provide your organization with a top-down view of your operations along with strategic recommendations with an eye towards the future.
Types of Not-for-profit Organizations We Serve:
- Hospitals & Healthcare Organizations
- Private foundations
- Scientific and educational institutions
- Economic development organizations
- Charities and social service organizations
- Professional and trade associations
- Arts and cultural organizations
Services We Provide for Not-for-profit Organizations:
- Nonprofit audits in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 and Government Audit Standards (Yellow-Book)
- Internal control and process evaluation
- Planned giving assistance
- Data analytics and modeling
- Outsourced CFO services
- Policy development
- Nonprofit Tax planning and compliance
- State and local tax planning including sale and use tax
- State and local tax issues
Fill out the form on this page or call 607-722-5386 to learn more about our accounting services for not-for-profit organizations in the greater Binghamton area. We’ve helped many of our not-for-profit clients maximize their bottom line by implementing our customized accounting solutions, and we will be just as dedicated to helping your organization succeed.